Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Reason To Believe PAC’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is only a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Reason To Believe PAC’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit may be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may also be ended by Reason To Believe PAC whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit has ended, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Reason To Believe PAC’s site are given “as is”. Reason To Believe PAC makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Reason To Believe PAC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Reason To Believe PAC or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Reason To Believe PAC’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Reason To Believe PAC or a Reason To Believe PAC approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Reason To Believe PAC’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Reason To Believe PAC does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Reason To Believe PAC may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site at anytime without notification. Reason To Believe PAC does not, then again, make any commitment to update the materials.
Reason To Believe PAC has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Reason To Believe PAC of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Reason To Believe PAC may update these terms of utilization for its website at any time without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any legal case identifying with Reason To Believe PAC’s site should be administered by the laws of the the Commonwealth of Massachusetts within the United States of America.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will only hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons. We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned. We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.