Apply to be an Organizing Director
Reason To Believe PAC is growing its national team. We are a grassroots organization dedicated to organizing and building towards a brighter future in 2020.
In the 2018, Reason To Believe PAC endorsed and supported 27 progressive candidates and 3 ballot initiatives across the country with a particular focus on helping candidates of color and women running for office. Reason to Believe PAC candidates and causes share the view that we accomplish more when we turn to each other rather than on each other.
Reason to Believe PAC is hiring an Organizing Director to build out and lead an innovative organizing program.
- Managing and coaching a national team of organizers to meet key goals and metrics
- Building a grassroots organization grounded in the theory of relational organizing
- Putting together and executing an innovative organizing plan
- Working closely with R2B department leads to integrate digital and political organizing
- Training staff and volunteers on organizing theories and tactics
- Coordinating with volunteers on the organizing advisory board
We’re looking for an Organizing Director who shares our:
- Commitment to progressive grassroots organizing
- Passion and interest in meeting new people and building relationships
- Optimism and willingness to work hard
Please apply using the form below. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. Positions based in Boston, MA and in various states across the country.
Reason to Believe PAC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle are preferred.
Reason to Believe is not affiliated with any candidate or individual.